Calendar for Ministries/Activities During the Month
- Sundays — Celebration Service on Sunday at 10 am.
- 1st Thursdays — Women’s Bible Study 10:30 am at 5560 Bridlepath Lane in Florence.
- Thursdays — Praise & Worship Practice 6:30 pm at Dayspring Church.
- 2nd Saturdays — Men’s Breakfast at 8 am.
Water Baptism coming up! If you have not been water baptized and would like to do so, contact Gregory.
- Thursdays — Home Bible Study on Revelation 1-3 pm. A new group is studying the book of Revelation and meets at 448 Kammie Ct., Stevensville. Contact Maureen Harlacher for more information.
- Aug 17—Let Us Worship with Sean Feucht—Missoula, 7 pm at University of Montana Oval. What started with the courage of a few has now spread like wildfire across an entire nation. Hundreds of thousands of worshippers have joined the #LetUsWorship movement across over 150 cities and the fire cannot be stopped!
- Aug 20 — Summertime Barbeque—Last barbecue of the summer after the service! Dayspring Church will provide the hamburgers, hot dogs, buns and some drinks. Team 2 will complement with sides.
- Aug 20—Water Baptism—Following the barbeque, we will have a water baptism service in the Bitterroot River at the Florence bridge. If you have not been water baptized and would like to do so, contact Gregory to take this step and get baptized.
- Sept 24—Secret Sister Reveal 12:15 pm. Ladies—all welcome! Each year on the last Sunday of September is our Secret Sister Reveal and drawing of new names. Several years ago, some lovely ladies in the church started this to both give and receive gifts with words of encouragement. We will meet in the library after food fellowship at 12:15 pm to reveal the secret sisters of the 2022-2023 year, and then draw new names for the 2023-2024 year! Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Oct 27-28 — Foursquare Disaster Relief Training, 8 am-5 pm each day. This 16-hour training session equips leaders to respond and make a difference in disasters and crises. It is vital for anyone interested in assisting in a local, regional, or large-scale disaster, including serving with FEMA, State, County, and local disaster response teams. Training is mandatory for anyone wanting to help with Foursquare Disaster Relief teams at any level. Cost $65. For more details, go to https://brushfire.com/thefoursquarechurch/fdrtrainingflorence/550718/